- ✓ STRIPLESS HARD WAX - Ideal for legs waxing, applied thinly with the ability to cover large areas like the legs, chest or back. Applied thin but still effective for removal of even the finest hairs. Each Bag comes with 1Lbs/450g,Rose Flavor!
- ✓ LOW TEMPERATURE WAX - Ideal for new starters or beginners, our most elastic formula yet extracts hair from the deep and is made with a slow cooling formula, allowing it to be applied at a low comfortable temperature. Get rid of embarrassing of cracking or fast dry upon removal!
- ✓SUITABLE - Lifestance pink film wax are made to be smooth and creamy with original natural used for special areas. It is a highly effective and gentle enough wax that grips hair firmly at the deep to hair removal and delay further growth.
- ✓STRONG GRIP EFFECT -Targets for both thick coarse hair or finer hair! Lifestance pink hard wax enhance its grip and can remove even the most stubborn hair. Perfect for legs, arms bikini, back, chest, underarm waxing or any unwanted coarse or fine hair.
+++Frequently Asked Questions +++
1. Why is the wax too stringy?
● Heating your wax at the wrong temperature can lead to your wax being too stringy. Typically, that's because wax temperature is too cold to stir it. We recommend reheat the wax on professional wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
2. How long does the wax take to melt?
● It depends on the quantity of wax you use. Normally, it'll take 10 mins if you melt wax of 3.5oz. But if you melt whole bag of lifestance pink hard wax,it will take 20-25 mins for fully melting. When using Lifestance Wax Warmer we recommend using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Please test the wax temperature and use until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
3. Can I mix the wax?
● Mixing the wax beans is doable but not recommend. As different wax beans have different fomulas. Some targets for coarse hair while some targets for finer hair, some have strong grip, some have low melting point. Mixing multiple variations of the wax can lead to the product not performing the same.But if left only little of wax,it's okay to mix the wax.
4. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
● Cleaning your wax warmer regularly is important to prevent bacterial growth. Heat your warmer to a high temperature to melt any remaining wax to a liquid consistency. Turn off the unit, then carefully pour out the wax into a container for reuse. Wipe away remaining wax residue with a paper towel or wax strips and mineral oil. The oil will dissolve the wax. You may need to use spatulas to scrape off stubborn wax. There are also cleaners designed specifically for wax warmers.
5.Why does the wax keep breaking?
● Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax's behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.
6. Why is the wax not removing any hairs?
● Wrong heating, application and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. We recommend to use wax when the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
This wax is the best wax I’ve used so far , it’s not stringy like most wax. It’s very easy to spread and pull off . One thing I did notice that I really like is when I accidentally got some on my clothes it literally peeled right off and didn’t mess up my clothes. You could never tell I ever got wax on them. The wax pulls out the hair really smoothly and doesn’t leave behind any pieces on the skin
Thanks for your review！
This wax is smooth just like in the salon. The bag is pretty big so it will last awhile. I use it on my face and it really grabs the hair even the fine hairs. You don't have to use a lot. As far a the smell goes I really can't say because my sense of smell isn't that great. I would say buy this.
Standard wax, but I did not receive wooden sticks.
Loved the product! Great price and easy to use!