- 🌞 BE YOURSELF ESTHETICIAN - Save lots of time and money with DIY at-home waxing. As an all-in-one home waxing kit, provide everything you need, achieve the high-level effect as the salon you want, make your skin smooth, no irritation, and no residue.
- 🌞 FORMULATED FOR SENSITIVE AREAS - Infused with fragrant lavender, blueberry, blackberry essential oil, is suitable for all areas of the body, especially the more delicate areas, while its strength will be also effective on the coarse hairs.
- 🌞 WAX KIT INCLUDES - Wax Warmer 500 ml (1 unit), Large Size Wooden Spatulas(10pieces), Small Size Wooden Spatulas(10pieces), 3 different favor hard wax beans (Blueberry, Lavender, Black), 60ml Pre-wax Treatment Spray and After-wax Treatment Oil
- 🌞 DURABLE ELECTRIC WAX MACHINE- The quality for wax warmer vary on market. The difference between Lifestance wax machine and markets are for the 100% copper wire and molded in update durable ABS heat assistant material. With adjustable heat options from 160-240 ℉, the wax will heat up faster than normal wax warmer.
- 🌞 THREE YEARS WARRANTY - For whatever reason you don’t love Lifestance wax warmer kit, let us know so we can give you a full refund or send you a replacement, NO questions asked. Click the "Add to Cart" Button NOW and become the captain of your Beauty!
+++Frequently Asked Questions +++
1. Why is the wax too stringy?
● Heating your wax at the wrong temperature can lead to your wax being too stringy. Typically, that's because wax temperature is too cold to stir it. We recommend reheat the wax on professional wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
2. How long does the wax take to melt?
● It depends on the quantity of wax you use. Normally, it'll take 10 mins if you melt wax of 3.5oz. But if you melt whole bag of lifestance pink hard wax,it will take 20-25 mins for fully melting. When using Lifestance Wax Warmer we recommend using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Please test the wax temperature and use until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
3. Can I mix the wax?
● Mixing the wax beans is doable but not recommend. As different wax beans have different fomulas. Some targets for coarse hair while some targets for finer hair, some have strong grip, some have low melting point. Mixing multiple variations of the wax can lead to the product not performing the same.But if left only little of wax,it's okay to mix the wax.
4. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
● Cleaning your wax warmer regularly is important to prevent bacterial growth. Heat your warmer to a high temperature to melt any remaining wax to a liquid consistency. Turn off the unit, then carefully pour out the wax into a container for reuse. Wipe away remaining wax residue with a paper towel or wax strips and mineral oil. The oil will dissolve the wax. You may need to use spatulas to scrape off stubborn wax. There are also cleaners designed specifically for wax warmers.
5.Why does the wax keep breaking?
● Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax's behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.
6. Why is the wax not removing any hairs?
● Wrong heating, application and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. We recommend to use wax when the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.