- 💛Waxing at Home to Save Money-Lifestance waxing kit includes digital wax warmer,4 bags of wax beads(3.5 oz. each),10 large and 10 medium and 10 brow applicators, 2 treatment oils, 5 collars, you have everything needed for waxing at home. Waxing at A Fraction of the cost with your own wax machine.
- 💛BEST LOVED FORMULA FOR THE ENTIRE BODY- Our hard wax kit has formulated wax for all types of hair removal and these jasmine-infused beads will leave your skin smooth and luscious. From brows to bikini, enjoy the ultimate at-home waxing experience with our all -in-1 formula.
- 💛NEWEST DIGITAL DISPLAY WAX MACHINE- Adopt digital LED display design, friendly for the starters, no more worry to burn skin. Lifestance digital waxing kit displays its exact temp, make it easy to control the temp you want.
- 💛NO MORE IRRITATION- Come with the Pre-Wax Tea Tree Spray to reduce the irritation, redness or bumps reactions. Also, After-Wax Oil soothe and calm your skin after the hair removes, makes the entire hair removal experience much more enjoyable.
- 💛3 YEARS WARRANTY- We offer a 3-year warranty on the Lifestance waxing kit. If you don’t love your hair removal wax, feel free to contact us, we'll response within 12 hours.
+++Frequently Asked Questions +++
1. Why is the wax too stringy?
● Heating your wax at the wrong temperature can lead to your wax being too stringy. Typically, that's because wax temperature is too cold to stir it. We recommend reheat the wax on professional wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
2. How long does the wax take to melt?
● It depends on the quantity of wax you use. Normally, it'll take 10 mins if you melt wax of 3.5oz. But if you melt whole bag of lifestance pink hard wax,it will take 20-25 mins for fully melting. When using Lifestance Wax Warmer we recommend using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Please test the wax temperature and use until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
3. Can I mix the wax?
● Mixing the wax beans is doable but not recommend. As different wax beans have different fomulas. Some targets for coarse hair while some targets for finer hair, some have strong grip, some have low melting point. Mixing multiple variations of the wax can lead to the product not performing the same.But if left only little of wax,it's okay to mix the wax.
4. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
● Cleaning your wax warmer regularly is important to prevent bacterial growth. Heat your warmer to a high temperature to melt any remaining wax to a liquid consistency. Turn off the unit, then carefully pour out the wax into a container for reuse. Wipe away remaining wax residue with a paper towel or wax strips and mineral oil. The oil will dissolve the wax. You may need to use spatulas to scrape off stubborn wax. There are also cleaners designed specifically for wax warmers.
5.Why does the wax keep breaking?
● Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax's behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.
6. Why is the wax not removing any hairs?
● Wrong heating, application and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. We recommend to use wax when the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
Ive been using this wax on my armpits. Im not gonna lie, it hurt. Real bad. However, after the first blackout painful time, it seems less painful every time. And the hair does seem to be coming back thinner and more sparse. Im very happy with this waxing kit!
Ive had this wax kit for 5 months and I love it. Its a great starter kit for those wanting to get into at home waxing. My only gripe is that the wax beads are decent. I give the beads a 5 out of 10. Once warmed, the wax is stringy and I find myself having to wax areas over again. IMO, use the wax beads until you get the hang of it and invest in better wax.
It is the perfect size. The beads melt pretty fast. Glad it came with some wood applicators. Personally the pre wax and after wax is only meh. I dont use it but I can see how it could be beneficial for someone. If youre looking for a wax pot that has a lot of bang for your buck Id say this would be a great buy.