Waxing Kit, Lifestance Wax Warmer Hair Removal with 4 bags hard wax beans, Wax Machine for Eyebrow, Armpit, Bikini, Brazilian
Out of stock
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS: With Lifestance hair removal wax warmer, you can have a professional waxing at the home! This waxing kit provides all you need for an ultimate full-body waxing, includes an easy to use a wax machine, all-purpose hard wax beans(4 bags), 20 applicators, 5 oil pack, a piece of gloves and 10 rings to help you get started!
- A FLAWLESS & SMOOTH HAIR-FREE SKIN: A complete waxing kit with professional-grade waxing products to be free from all unsightly hair all over your face and body, leaving you a flawless and smooth skin.
- MULTI-PURPOSE WAX BEADS: Lifestance hard wax beans with gentle formula perfect for all skin types. The lavender wax beads with strong stickiness are great for full body waxing and can pull all types of unwanted hairs. The blueberry wax beads are perfect for sensitive areas like a bikini.
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE- Lifestance wax warmer with durable ABS material and a new-design plug-in that fits FCC and CE standards, easy for at-home waxing. Our waxing machine with a 160℉-240℉ heat setting just needs 8-10 mins to melt the wax, for your depilatory at home by yourself the same as salon effect.
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY- We offer a 3-year warranty on the Lifestance waxing kit wax machine. If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll help you out within 24 hours!
Out of stock
IN THE PROFESSIONAL WAXING KIT
+ Electric Wax Warmer
+ 2 Bags of Lavender Hard Wax Beads For Coarse Hair(3.5 oz. each)
+ 2 Bags of Blueberry Hard Wax Beads For Fine Hair(3.5 oz. each)
+ 2 Avoid Inflamed Gloves
+ 10 Wax Finger Rubbers
+5 Remove Residual Oil Packs
+ 5 Keep Clean Waxing Rings
+10 Large Wax Sticks
+10 Small Wax Sticks
3 Things No One Ever Tells You About Waxing：
Regardless of whether you’re a first-timer or even a seasoned waxer, when it comes to waxing, you’re to have some questions.
So Let’s Learn More
Length Is Key
For the best waxing experience, many waxing expert emphasize that the length of hair is key. This is especially important for first-timers, who in a way are going into the process blind. “For maximum results, it is ideal to grow hair out to at least one-eighth of an inch before going in for your first wax.” Lifestance wax can be gripping each hair strand firmly, for a perfect length, remove the hair at one time.
Do Your Homework
Lifestance’s waxes have a special formula compared to other waxes on the market: The best formula is elastic hard wax, which does not require strips. Because it’s ideal for skin and made of all-natural ingredients. The elastic hard wax stretches, causing less of a pull to the skin, meaning a more comfortable hair removal experience. The hard wax is applied with body temperature too, it also allows the waxing to remove the hair faster.
Timing Is Everything
Keeping the correct timing between waxes helps to ensure the best results and can also help for planning for specific events. First, it’s important that you maintain your routine waxing schedule year-round. Even if winter months have you worrying less about leg hair, if you take a hiatus while you’re bundled up you’ll be reversing your progress come spring and have to start all over again. If you want your hair to be getting thinner, you should keep the haze of waxing all the time!
What should I pay attention to when waxing Coarse hair?
Naturally, the coarser the hair the more difficult it is to remove. Therefore, you need to pay more attention to the direction, smear in the direction of hair growth and quickly tear in the opposite direction of hair growth.
After waxing, your skin might be looking a little blotchy？
After getting a wax, your skin is often red and irritated. Wear loose clothing to your appointment so you’ll be comfy afterward. For the rest of the day, you should steer clear of applying too much friction, lest you may wind up with even more irritation. Good news: The redness should go away overnight.”
How to take care of freshly waxed skin.
Waxing will cause the pores to open thus leaving the skin slightly vulnerable. The area should be kept clean and nourished with special post-wax lotions to keep the skin smooth and supple.” Remember to look after your skin, because it might be feeling a little tender.
What is the purpose of using gloves?
Gloves can protect you. The nails, no matter how short they are, are a wonderful source of inflammation, It is nasty and can cause many skin problems. When the hair is pulled from the deep, it is very susceptible to inflammation. Wearing latex gloves helps eliminate as much of this as possible.
What is the purpose of using Residual Waxing Oil?
Many waxers apply oil to the recently waxed area to remove the wax from the skin while moisturizing your skin as well. It is luscious hair, Glowing skin, Stress relief.
Why I must choose this wax hair removal kit?
We pride ourselves on being the most professional waxing kit on the market, whether it is for home use or in a professional setting. Lifestance is a well-known brand in the United States, specializing in waxing related technology, and providing consumers with satisfactory.
- Save19.4%Save $7.00Only$28.99Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Save15.4%Save $2.00Only$10.99Rated 4.67 out of 5
- Save35.7%Save $20.00Only$35.99Rated 4.50 out of 5
- Save20.8%Save $5.00Only$18.99Rated 4.00 out of 5