- ✅Lifestance Full Body Wax: Lifestance wax is designed for full body use. Lifestance wax beads extract hair from the deep without any side effects and are made with lowing melting point jasmine formula, allowing it to be applied at a low comfortable temperature, prevents ingrown hairs, and lessens the redness, also perfect for sensitive skin.
- ✅Lifestance Brazilian Bikini Wax: Targets thick coarse hair! Made from Brazilian carnauba palm wax, these blue beads pack a powerful punch, perfect for the Brazilian bikini area, armpit, legs, arms, back waxing, or anywhere you find unwanted coarse hair and fine hair.
- ✅Lifestance Home Waxing Kit: With 2.5-pound natural jasmine hard wax beans and 30 disposable spatulas, enjoy nearly pain-free, stripless flawless hair removal at home. Achieve smooth and hairless skin in minutes with less discomfort. No more expensive Waxing Salon visits!
- ✅Lifestance Blue Refill Hard Wax: Formulated for beginning users. It is an easily applicable low melting point wax that allows the new users to apply the wax back and forth and dry slower than speed waxing hard wax beans. Get rid of the embarrassment of cracking or fast dry upon removal! Our wax beads are the perfect refill for any wax warmer
- ✅90 DAYS WARRANTY- We offer a 90 days warranty on the Lifestance wax beads. If you don’t love your hair removal wax, feel free to contact us, we'll respond within 12 hours.
+++Frequently Asked Questions +++
1. Why is the wax too stringy?
● Heating your wax at the wrong temperature can lead to your wax being too stringy. Typically, that's because wax temperature is too cold to stir it. We recommend reheat the wax on professional wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
2. How long does the wax take to melt?
● It depends on the quantity of wax you use. Normally, it'll take 10 mins if you melt wax of 3.5oz. But if you melt whole bag of lifestance pink hard wax,it will take 20-25 mins for fully melting. When using Lifestance Wax Warmer we recommend using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Please test the wax temperature and use until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
3. Can I mix the wax?
● Mixing the wax beans is doable but not recommend. As different wax beans have different fomulas. Some targets for coarse hair while some targets for finer hair, some have strong grip, some have low melting point. Mixing multiple variations of the wax can lead to the product not performing the same.But if left only little of wax,it's okay to mix the wax.
4. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
● Cleaning your wax warmer regularly is important to prevent bacterial growth. Heat your warmer to a high temperature to melt any remaining wax to a liquid consistency. Turn off the unit, then carefully pour out the wax into a container for reuse. Wipe away remaining wax residue with a paper towel or wax strips and mineral oil. The oil will dissolve the wax. You may need to use spatulas to scrape off stubborn wax. There are also cleaners designed specifically for wax warmers.
5.Why does the wax keep breaking?
● Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax's behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.
6. Why is the wax not removing any hairs?
● Wrong heating, application and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. We recommend to use wax when the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
Wax worked as well as expected considering my lack of skills and experience with waxing at home (no prior experience and no skills). Nevertheless, the wax melted quickly and only stuck to the hairs, like a hard wax should. Definitely going to keep using and when I am out, purchase more.
It works as described!
Very nice, I was happy with the quality of this wax. I will be buying again!!