- ✅Lifestance Full Body Wax: Lifestance wax is designed for full body use. Lifestance wax beads extract hair from the deep without any side effects and are made with lowing melting point jasmine formula, allowing it to be applied at a low comfortable temperature, prevents ingrown hairs, and lessens the redness, also perfect for sensitive skin.
- ✅Stong Grip Effect: Targets for both thick coarse hair or finer hair! Lifestance pink hard wax enhance its grip and can remove even the most stubborn hair. Perfect for legs, arms bikini, back, chest, underarm waxing or any unwanted coarse or fine hair.
- ✅Lifestance Home Waxing Kit: With 2.5-pound natural rose hard wax beans and 30 disposable spatulas, enjoy nearly pain-free, stripless flawless hair removal at home. Achieve smooth and hairless skin in minutes with less discomfort. No more expensive Waxing Salon visits!
- ✅Lifestance Pink Refill Hard Wax: Formulated for beginning users. It is an easily applicable low melting point wax that allows the new users to apply the wax back and forth and dry slower than speed waxing hard wax beans. Get rid of the embarrassment of cracking or fast dry upon removal! Our wax beads are the perfect refill for any wax warmer
- ✅90 DAYS WARRANTY- We offer a 90 days warranty on the Lifestance wax beads. If you don’t love your hair removal wax, feel free to contact us, we'll respond within 12 hours.
+++Frequently Asked Questions +++
1. Why is the wax too stringy?
● Heating your wax at the wrong temperature can lead to your wax being too stringy. Typically, that's because wax temperature is too cold to stir it. We recommend reheat the wax on professional wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
2. How long does the wax take to melt?
● It depends on the quantity of wax you use. Normally, it'll take 10 mins if you melt wax of 3.5oz. But if you melt whole bag of lifestance pink hard wax,it will take 20-25 mins for fully melting. When using Lifestance Wax Warmer we recommend using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Please test the wax temperature and use until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
3. Can I mix the wax?
● Mixing the wax beans is doable but not recommend. As different wax beans have different fomulas. Some targets for coarse hair while some targets for finer hair, some have strong grip, some have low melting point. Mixing multiple variations of the wax can lead to the product not performing the same.But if left only little of wax,it's okay to mix the wax.
4. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
● Cleaning your wax warmer regularly is important to prevent bacterial growth. Heat your warmer to a high temperature to melt any remaining wax to a liquid consistency. Turn off the unit, then carefully pour out the wax into a container for reuse. Wipe away remaining wax residue with a paper towel or wax strips and mineral oil. The oil will dissolve the wax. You may need to use spatulas to scrape off stubborn wax. There are also cleaners designed specifically for wax warmers.
5.Why does the wax keep breaking?
● Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax's behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.
6. Why is the wax not removing any hairs?
● Wrong heating, application and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. We recommend to use wax when the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
I have extremely sensitive skin. I have had no issues with bikini line, legs or face while using this product. It melts easily, and comes off easily and does a great job. I rarely need to go back with tweezers. Overall, very satisfied with this wax.
This is a really big bag of wax beads. However the description says kit so I assumed it came with a warmer. No big deal, I'll buy one and keep you posted. Read some reviews already and I will not be trying this on my private area but I'll keep my legs and underarms waxed. This should last a while!
For those in search of hard wax beans that can effectively remove coarse hair, this product is a must-try. Its versatility and compatibility with all skin types make it a top choice for all body areas. The enhanced formula, enriched with jasmine oil extracts, provides a soothing and calming effect on your skin throughout and after the process. Its easy to use, just melt the wax, apply it to your skin, wait a few seconds and voila! The hair is gone. You won't be disappointed with the results.
Really good! The wax actually applies so evenly for me, it also seems like it does way better than the last wax I've used. The difference I've seen is so impressive so I now know that this here is a good quality kind of wax. I get just a little less pain and there's just less of an uneveness to my waxes now. It melts easily and rips smoothly getting most if not all hairs out.
I have used sugaring for hair removal before but am new to waxing. What I really like about this hard wax is that it is less sticky and messy than sugaring and you don't need to use cloth strips. I didn't have a wax warmer so I just put a double boiler on the stove on low heat. It worked great for melting and using the wax, but cleaning the wax out of the bowl was a pain. (Helpful hint: If you need to clean the wax off any hard surface, acetone--a.k.a. nail polish remover--is the way to go!) However, I do plan to get a wax warmer for future use.
In terms of application, I first watched some YouTube video tutorials, practiced waxing my legs, and then waxed my bikini line. Practice was key--too thin and the wax won't peel off all at once, which is far better than too thick, which can make it difficult to rip off (especially on the bikini line!). My skin is somewhat sensitive and gets irritated after shaving; however, this wax worked really well--although my skin was a bit pink and splotchy after waxing, it went away after a few hours with no lasting irritation. The kit comes with two packs of small popsicle stick applicators and one pack of large applicator sticks (I prefer the larger ones). The amount of wax will be sufficient for several uses. Great purchase overall!