- 💛Superior Craftsmanship: Meticulously crafted for exceptional performance, Lifestance wax sticks for waxing offer a precision cut and polished smooth edges, ensuring a comfortable waxing experience for your skin.
- 💛Sturdy and Reliable: Say goodbye to flimsy sticks! Lifestance 6" Large Disposable Waxing Sticks are made from sturdy birch wood, providing optimal handling and control. Enjoy a firm grip and peace of mind, knowing you have a reliable tool for every waxing treatment.
- 💛Hygienic and Eco-friendly: Embrace safe and sustainable practices with Lifestance. Our waxing supplies are not only hygienic but also environmentally friendly. Made from biodegradable materials, they minimize waste and contribute to a healthier planet.
- 💛Beyond Hair Removal: Unlock your creativity with Lifestance. Our wax sticks aren't just for hair removal; they're versatile tools for arts, crafts, and DIY projects. Let your imagination run wild as you explore various creative possibilities beyond the realm of waxing.
- 💛Versatile Applications for Perfect Results: Take your waxing skills to the next level with Lifestance. Our applicator spatula suits for various waxing, including body waxing, facial waxing, and more. Discover the secrets of professional estheticians and achieve salon-quality results in your comfortable home.
+++Frequently Asked Questions +++
1. Why is the wax too stringy?
● Heating your wax at the wrong temperature can lead to your wax being too stringy. Typically, that's because wax temperature is too cold to stir it. We recommend reheat the wax on professional wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
2. How long does the wax take to melt?
● It depends on the quantity of wax you use. Normally, it'll take 10 mins if you melt wax of 3.5oz. But if you melt whole bag of lifestance pink hard wax,it will take 20-25 mins for fully melting. When using Lifestance Wax Warmer we recommend using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Please test the wax temperature and use until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
3. Can I mix the wax?
● Mixing the wax beans is doable but not recommend. As different wax beans have different fomulas. Some targets for coarse hair while some targets for finer hair, some have strong grip, some have low melting point. Mixing multiple variations of the wax can lead to the product not performing the same.But if left only little of wax,it's okay to mix the wax.
4. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
● Cleaning your wax warmer regularly is important to prevent bacterial growth. Heat your warmer to a high temperature to melt any remaining wax to a liquid consistency. Turn off the unit, then carefully pour out the wax into a container for reuse. Wipe away remaining wax residue with a paper towel or wax strips and mineral oil. The oil will dissolve the wax. You may need to use spatulas to scrape off stubborn wax. There are also cleaners designed specifically for wax warmers.
5.Why does the wax keep breaking?
● Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax's behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.
6. Why is the wax not removing any hairs?
● Wrong heating, application and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. We recommend to use wax when the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
I like these Wax sticks.
They work well and do what i need them to do.
This pack is a good bang for your buck at roughly .11 cents per stick.
Package of 60 smooth wax application sticks. These are nice without any rough edges and they are strong to handle the pressure from applying the wax.
Disclaimer: I did receive this item for free to try out. HOWEVER! All opinions are my own and I pride myself on unbiased reviews that can help others decide whether something is worth it.
So these are marketed towards waxing but I’m not understanding why you don’t just use the craft sticks you can get from your local hobby store instead. This same price can get you double or triple the amount. What am I missing? I’ve used a lot of craft sticks and I’ve never had them be anything but smooth and durable, making them perfect for waxing with as well without the crazy price tag. They have jumbo versions that are the same size as these as well! Is this like bride tax or pink tax? Marked up because you’re “using it for this specific purpose” and marketed as such? If you have money to burn sure, get these fancy “waxing” sticks. They really don’t seem all that different from the stuff you can get at the craft section to me. They work. They’re just super pricey lol.
Good amount of sticks for the price! They do what they need to ??