- DEVICE UPGRADE: Our wax heater adopts a built-in dual heating chip,rapid melting wax within 10 minutes. Other wax machine in the market are generally using single-chip machine, which greatly shortens the process of long time-melting wax before waxing, so that you be more easily and efficiently cars waxing at home.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lifestance professional wax heater is mini and delivers convenient portability,ideally suited for use at the salon, at home, or while travelling.Our materials are upgraded for more durability.
- EASY to USE:This premium wax warmer with adjustable temperature knob and electronic digital display screen.Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 248°F. As the temperature increases, the heating speed is faster and faster.The digital display also could clearly and simply tell you the heating temperature of the wax warmer,is not the temperature of wax.
- PREMIUM ACCESSORIES: Removable aluminum wax pot with handle very easily to clean;See-through lid allows for easy monitoring of wax meltdown; A long 1m power cable very convenient to move the machine .
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY- We offer a 3-year warranty on the Lifestance wax heater. This wax kit guarantees silky smooth skin with finer regrowth. After waxing, hair removal results usually last about four weeks and keep it smoother. If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us, we'll help you out within 24 hours!
+++Frequently Asked Questions +++
1. Why is the wax too stringy?
● Heating your wax at the wrong temperature can lead to your wax being too stringy. Typically, that's because wax temperature is too cold to stir it. We recommend reheat the wax on professional wax warmer until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
2. How long does the wax take to melt?
● It depends on the quantity of wax you use. Normally, it'll take 10 mins if you melt wax of 3.5oz. But if you melt whole bag of lifestance pink hard wax,it will take 20-25 mins for fully melting. When using Lifestance Wax Warmer we recommend using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has reached a full liquid form you must lower the temperature on your warmer to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Please test the wax temperature and use until the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
3. Can I mix the wax?
● Mixing the wax beans is doable but not recommend. As different wax beans have different fomulas. Some targets for coarse hair while some targets for finer hair, some have strong grip, some have low melting point. Mixing multiple variations of the wax can lead to the product not performing the same.But if left only little of wax,it's okay to mix the wax.
4. How do I remove the wax from my wax warmer?
● Cleaning your wax warmer regularly is important to prevent bacterial growth. Heat your warmer to a high temperature to melt any remaining wax to a liquid consistency. Turn off the unit, then carefully pour out the wax into a container for reuse. Wipe away remaining wax residue with a paper towel or wax strips and mineral oil. The oil will dissolve the wax. You may need to use spatulas to scrape off stubborn wax. There are also cleaners designed specifically for wax warmers.
5.Why does the wax keep breaking?
● Wax breaking during the removal process is typically caused by two main reasons. Either the wax application is too thin or the wax was left on the skin for too long. To avoid the wax breaking during the application process we recommend applying a thicker layer of wax to the skin to get the rhythm or groove of the wax's behavior creating a lip for grip to remove the strip. The wax should rest on the skin for approximately 30-40 seconds prior to the removal. If your wax is still wet after 30-40 seconds, please allow an additional 30 seconds until the wax has dried.
6. Why is the wax not removing any hairs?
● Wrong heating, application and removal process of the wax can lead to hairs being left behind. We recommend to use wax when the wax has reached a honey-like consistency.
Bought it for waxing my road bike chain. Chain just fits inside so minimal wax needed. Works great and much better than the stovetop method. Wish I would have bought it sooner. Really like the digital temp control and it heats up very fast. The pot is also removable for extra convenience. Seems well made and I would highly recommend it!
Heats nicely, but the temperature indicator seems to be off, therefore I use common sense when heating up my wax beads.
I put on highest setting so the wax can heat up thoroughly, then I shut the wax pot OFF, I let the wax cool off only a bit, until I get a “honey” like consistency, then I quickly apply the wax.
Overall: 7/10 only b/c the temperature knob seems to be off but I found my own way of “perfecting” the wax temp!
Not really what most people use it for, but used it for melting paraffin chain wax for my bicycle. Easy to control temperature and settings.
This is a really nice wax machine, heats up really well and its easy to switch between levels. Its not the biggest and it doesn’t take up much space, its should work fine for one person. Good value at a decent price, worth considering.